Saturday, June 9, 2007

GREATNESS

Well, last night Kendra, Kristin, and I had a sleepover last night. Most of the night we were just talking and chillaxin on Kendra's trampoline...but it was kinda hard since ANDY WAS EVESDROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATIONS!!! And just if you didn't know Andy is a ALIEN!! (And he and Lovelace have MOOBS!)

Kendra's dad didn't want to take us to Blockbuster (Kendra was kinda mad...) so we had like nothing to do. When Kendra's mom got home we asked her if she wanted to AND SHE SAID YES and it was like 10:30! So we went and we ended up renting Rent and Taledga Nights...but we didn't really watch them so it was kinda a waste. Not necessarily in Kendra's case but for Kristin and I it was cuz we didn't get to watch them. Ohh well.

When it was 1:08, I kept saying ITS 1:08 ITS 1:08 OMG ITS 1:08!! Kendra told me if I was quiet for 1 minute she would give me a nickel. Guess what she hasent given me the nickel yet!! Figures...I am going to bug her until she gives it to me! Monday is gonna suck for u Kendra!!
HAHA I laugh at u :]

No comments: