Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GOOGLE.COM. I LOVE YOU.

Kendra u better love this picture. When I was randomly searching through google images of otterpops, THIS LOVELYY picture came up :). and the first thing I did was laugh. Even though everybody looked at me funny. The reason I was searching things of otter pops was because I wanted to blog bout me and Kristin's inside joke bout DOING THE OTTERPOP DANCEE! OTTER POP, OTTER POP, OTTER POP!!


Me and Kristin's conversation. (hhahaha its like the best evaaa)

Kristin: HAHAHA Sevis r sooo weird.
Me: HAHAHAH YEAH DUHH!
Kristin: U no I was once a sevi.
Me: And how did it feel??
Kristin: It felt like I was trapped inside a box.
Me: What color was the box??
Kristin: ORANGE! DUHH WHAT OTHER COLOR WOULD IT BE?
Me: I no what was i thinking.

hahahha love this picture. and this is how sevis feel apparentlyy.

No comments: