Sunday, December 16, 2007

PART 3

Well, since my birthday was last monday (dec 10) kendra and kristi were giving me their presents. Kendra got me a claw machiene and a bag of candy. Kristi got me a 25$ american express card, she told me that there was a part three to my present. So i was all confused. All week her and kendra kept talking about part 3 and that it was comming and after a while i learned to like tune them out and stare into space. Well, on Friday i stayed up til like around 1 or 2 in da morning, so i didnt wake up until around 12 cuz didnt get much sleep. When i came downstairs my parents were telling me that my phone had been ringing non-stop since around 11. I looked at my missed calls and kristi called me 5 times and kendra called me 2. I call kendra back and she tells me that i "need" to go down there. So, i get dressed and go down to kendras. She answers the door and her and kristi are blowing poppers and yelling happy birthday. Even though my birthday was on Monday. And they take me into the other room and they show me this cake they have made with my name on it (Amanda Flingle MO, my name made by kristi) very very funny. After we shooved our faces full of cake we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Thats a very entertaining movie. And in the end we all went home. AND I APPARENTLY BRUISED MY TAILBONE. AND IT HURTS LIKE NO OTHER. Ohh yeah and thanks for the part 3 of the present. :)

No comments: