Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WHAT MANDA FLINGLE IS THINKING

Well, since kristi made a list of random stuff. I decided to make one also so I woodnt feel left out:

1. Why is it so late?
2. Why do fish NEED water?
3. WHY IS TYLER NIPPLES A PERV??
4. Kendra? (and yes that is a question f.y.i. hyperness)
5. Ew skool tomarrow
6. THEY ALL DESERVE TO DIEE!!!
7. IM A GANGSTA GANGSTA 2 4 5!
8. My mom is gonna freak when progress reports come home
9. What is kristi thinking? HAHAHHHAHAA I STOLE THAT FROM U
10. Valentines day? whats the point?
11. Why is this list so long??
12. American Idol is completely pointless.
13. I have to write happy birthday tomarrow on a hat, for TYLER NIPPLES.
14. I am in serious need for a trip to Disneyland.
15. What does the PLC for PLC day stand for?
16. I need to go to bed. NAWT.
17. Do they make crayons that blend? (well there is blendy pens?)
18. Deal or no deal is a mind game they are just using jedi mind powers on u.
19. This list is too long I need sleep, toodooles! dude i NEED caffene.

No comments: