Sunday, May 13, 2007

I WENT TO THE AQUARIUM

And it was AWESOME!!! We went to the Aquarium Of The Pacific and i think that it was the coolest place EVER (next to Disneyland :]) There was this bird place where you would get this cup of nectar (4 2$$) and the birds would fly over to you and drink out of the cup and would like sit on you IT WAS SOO COOL!! And they had these 1 WEEK OLD SEAHORSES and they were soo CUTE I WANT ONE!!!!!!! But I cant soo I am sad :[ \/LOOK AT THE CUTE SEAHORSE\/



CAN YOU FIND THE SEAHORSE??? LOOK HARD....HARDER....EVEN HARDER!!!! Did you find the seahorse?? Do you see the little body in the middle?? Well it turns out to be an actual seahorse!! The leaf looking things are part of its body! ISNT THAT CRAZY?? ITS CRAZY?? Me and my family said that it looked like a floating plant..BUT IT DOES :] I wanna go there again LIKE SOON!!! REALLY SOON!!

No comments: