Monday, May 14, 2007

ITS FLAT STANLEY

Well, my little sister has this project where you have to send this little person "flat stanley" to friends and/or family. And when they get the person they have to write what they did with him.... and guess who we gave him too?? Well we gave him too Kendra!! Cuz we know that she would have soo much funn with him! :]] So I am calling him Kendra's new best friend hahaha when i first asked her if she wanted him i was like I HAVE A PROJECT 4 U and she was like ok IM READY 4 UR PROJECT!! great times:]] ahahahah And my little sister wanted to tell her that she spent a lot of time on him soo dont put him in a DRESS!!! I thought that was like SUPER funny!! HAHAHA This dude rocks (\/LOOK DOWN\/)


F.Y.I.
FLAT STANLEY GOT FLAT BECAUSE HE GOT SQUISHED BY A BULLITEN BOARD....THATS KINDA WEIRD I WOODNT WANT TO BE FLAT! Especially by a biliten board? WOW Kendra hope you have funn with Flat Stanley :]]

No comments: