Friday, July 27, 2007

GURLYWOOD

Ahhhh...yes some of you know about the Wildside Gurly trip...and if you don't then there is pretty much no point in reading this. For the ones that know we had sooooo much fun from shopping to the Hilton hotel and the Universal citywalk. Here are some pics from the fun trip.



Oops I kinda already forgot their names...butt they were in the green group so it was all good! (GREEN GROUP IS DA BEST!! F.Y.I.) Wait...im getting their names. OHH now i remember first its Kendra then Nicole and then Quinn i think cuz she has a twin sister so its might be the other twin but who knows. And no Kristin they are not my new best friends. Geez.



I remember these peoples names because they were our roommates...well hotel roommates. The first one is Becky and the next one is Danielle. Well actually the half head is Abby she is very very hyper and really funny. These people rock! PSSTASH!!! tehe that was greatt! Overall the train ride back was probably the best cuz we kept falling over and we were partying downstairs cuz the people upstairs were too calm for us! Gurly was soo fun...I wish I would have done it last year too!

No comments: