Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SURVEYY! :)

[What's in your wallet?] Lots and lots of change, some money, RSM ID, Disneyland pass, Autopia drivers licence, bunches of smashed pennies and quarters.

[What's under your bed?] Board games, old CD player(that doesnt work), puzzles, maybe a couple of socks, and the BOOGIE MAN!!

[What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?] Some of my little sisters clothess(GRR), a lot (AND I MEAN A LOTT!) of old movies like my personal favorite Lilo & Stitch, old hello kitty lamp, OHH and a slinky. :)

[What's in the trunk of your car?] Spongebob and Patrick.

[What's in your desk or locker?] Well, i technically dont have a locker at the moment or even a desk.

[Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?] Well i wouldnt be so secret anymore if I told u?

[Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what?] That i ate 2 corn dogs and 2 of the best waffles ever this moring 4 breakfast and lunch.

[What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now?] A clown nose that they gave us from the circus last year.

[Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about?] Not really.

[What is your last thought before you fall asleep?] Why is Heidi barking again?!

[How long have those leftovers been in the fridge?] 4ever it seems like (or smells like)

[If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find?] Pictues of pretty much everything that i do with my friends and family.

[Do you sleep with anything?] Blankets and pillows.

[What is your midnight snack weakness?] Cookies.

[Have you ever you shop lifted?] No.even if I had, why would I tell the whole world?

[Have you ever vandalized anything?] I think in 6th grade a drew a happy face on 1 of the green circular tables.

[Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?] Sure.

[Have you told the truth in this survey?] Indeed, I have.

No comments: